Verifying our associate data on a consistent, monthly basis is key to accurate reporting. The data stored in your Market Center’s WinMORE system and the Team Tool are used to communicate agent production to Real Trends, KWCommand, KW Awards (Family Reunion awards), Kelle, Referral Network, and more.
Here is what you can do to ensure you are communicating accurate production data to all sources:
- Verify your Team & Group info includes all Team/Group members and their Awards totals are accurate. On mykw.kw.com - Reports, review the Team Awards reports under "Awards" to confirm all DAs have been applied to the Team/Group.
Note: these reports may not be available until the end of the 2nd quarter.
- Print the Team Awards Verification Detail and confirm all information including start dates and roles with the rainmaker of each team.
- Make changes in the Team Administration Tool to correct start dates, end dates, and roles for each team member. Note: Changes to start and end dates can be backdated to 1/1 of the current year in the Team Tool.
- If you have a Team/Group that has transferred this year from another KW Market Center, it is necessary for you to input Transfer GCI & Units into their Enter – Team & Group Award record.
- Also review the Team & Group reports under Reports - Teams & Groups for details.
- Verify that all Residential and Commercial transactions are coded correctly in WinMORE. The DA Type on DA Entry Part 1 dictates whether the transaction counts toward residential or commercial production.
- Verify data for the Career Launch Award (formerly Rookie of the Year Award).
- Go to Mykw.kw.com > Reports > Awards > Career Launch - Rookie Validation
- The following guidelines apply. Validate RE Start Dates in WinMORE to ensure this report is accurate!
- Anyone receiving their real estate license in the previous year, will be considered for this award as long as their twelfth (12th) months in real estate falls within the current year.
- The closed Gross Commission Income (GCI) from the 12 months since the agent(s) date when they first obtained their real estate license will be used to consider the agent(s) eligibility for the award - not annual sales/production volume. This award is not based on calendar year production.
- Total GCI (not sales/production volume) for the candidates must be at least $150,000
- Keller Williams must be the associate’s first broker
- Renewals or previously licensed associates are not qualified.