Question: I am trying to start my transmittal and keep receiving a message saying that my DA's are invalid. What do I do?
Answer: When you see a message during the EOM reports that you have an invalid DA, it's likely that it says Type O, Class R Status T. If that is the case, the error message displays which DA(s) have the conflict.
- Go to Enter -> DA, open the DA #.
- On Part 1, change Type to S, Class to P.
- Go to Save/Part 2.
- Move any money from "Other" to "Sale".
- Now open Associates on DA & change Type = S, Class = P.
- Recalculate & now resave with Status = T.
This resolves the invalid type/class conflict.