Watch the video on KWConnect click here
TRANSFERRING A TEAM: When a team transfers from one market center to another, the team should be transferred to the new market center instead of the new market center creating a new team. This ensures that transactions in both market centers have the same team ID for awards purposes If a new team is created, the production from each market center will be counted separately.
Sending Market Center:
- Access the team in the Team Tool (myKw-Technology-Teams Administration)
- Search for the team you wish to transfer and click on the team name to open the team record
- On the team information screen, click "Transfer Team to another MC"
- Select the Market Center to transfer the team to
- Click Send Request
Receiving Market Center:
- Access the Team tool (myKW-Technology-Teams Administration)
- Click the "You have (#) pending request" link
- Select Pending Team Requests
- Select the Team being transferred
- Click "Approve Selected" to transfer the team
- Once transferred, you will need to access the team record and add all the team members that transferred to your market center to the team using the MORE ID's from your market center
NOTE: All current restrictions on backdating still apply - the team needs to be transferred as soon as you are alerted the associates are moving market centers.