Enter all deduction recipients used by your associates for their authorized deductions (used to set up a deduction in Enter Associates).
NOTE: A dedicated KW Cares deduction already exists as a separate field. There is no need to set up an additional KW Cares deduction. See the “Enter an Associate” or “Enter DAs” sections of this manual for details.
NOTE: A dedicated BOLD Scholarship deduction already exists as a separate field. There is no need to set up an additional BOLD Scholarship deduction. See the “Enter an Associate” or “Enter DAs” sections of this manual for details.
- Click Enter and then select Deductions.
- The Deduction Entry screen will appear. NOTE: Per the KW Policies & Guidelines Manual, page A-8, General Guidelines A29: associates within a Market Center may NEVER be paid in the MORE System as an Outside Referral or Deduction from another MC associate. This disrupts the MORE 1099 process as well as Profit Share.
- Enter a key in the Id field for this deduction recipient. It is recommended that the key used for people or companies is generated by taking the first three alpha characters of the name followed by a two- or three-digit sequence number (with no spaces) for the key. Example: FIR01 or KEL010. However, you are welcome to devise your own system. NOTE: This key may not exceed 13 characters.
- Complete the fields. Be sure to enter the EIN (without dashes!).
- Select the appropriate checkbox (Incorporated and/or Employer ID) for this deduction.
- Carefully review your entries. To edit an existing deduction record, click the Read button to view a Lookup window and select the record you want to edit.
- Click the Save button to save this record.