This is something that is individual to each Market Center. I'm glad to share with you an example of what some MCAs do each week and month for their TL and/or OP.
Each week, in addition to the weekly productivity report some attach the following for the OP and TL:
- Excel financial (balance sheet & P&L) and highlight any items that may need explanation and write a note beside it. For example, highlight all cash account balances, accounts receivable, payables, if there is a balance in pre-paid expenses, any over budget items, other income budgeted but not yet received (such as mortgage revenue) .
- Closed Volume Report to date, by associate
- Written Volume Report to date, by associate
- Listing Report to date for the month, by associate
- New Associates month to date
- Agents removed month to date (there is an ad hoc report that can be used for this)
- Top Down Report (YTD Closed Volume)
At other times during the month:
- When bank reconciliations are complete, the reconciliation report from AccountEdge is e-mailed to the OP for each cash account.
- When the automatic financial review comes in from KWRI, make a copy of that and provide explanation and/or documentation that red-lined items have been corrected.
You may also want to look at some of the reports on http://mykw.kw.com and see if any of those would be beneficial for you to provide. There are many great reports, and sometimes it's a matter of finding just the one that gives your OP and/or TL the info they most want to see, without having reports that are redundant.
Also, remember that all reports from the intranet and WinMORE can be imported into Excel to sort and edit. This can help make the report for which TL and/or OP is looking. Again, this is just an example of what some MCA's do. I recommend that you meet with your OP and/or TL to discover what they want each week and each month to stay informed.