It’s extremely important that you do another End of Year Update prior to transmitting your December data in January.
- In WinMORE, click on Year End and select End of Year Update.
- If this is the first time running it for the year, click the Erase Adj/Other Commission amounts to clear previous adjustments If this is NOT the first time, make sure that option is unchecked.
- Click Start.
- Once you receive the Process Completed message:
- If you receive a report of missing or invalid information, you must correct this (using the Enter menu and selecting Co-Broker or Outside Broker) before completing the End of Year Update.
- If you receive no report then there are no records to resolve.
The most common error is when a dash is used in the Broker TIN field. If you see, for example, 87-2345231 on the report open the Outside or Co-Broker record and delete the dash (-) to save it as 872345231 without the dash. Now complete the End of Year Update. Make sure you see “Process Completed.”
NOTE: The Year End – End Of Year Update “Erase all Adj/Other Commission amounts”, when checked, deletes all Adjustments made in the Edit Recipients records. You should only do this the first time you run this report.