KW Cares is a 501C3 non-profit organization and thus any funds designated to KW Cares by the agent/donor are to be sent to KW Cares in Austin.
Use of the KW Cares name and logo is strictly prohibited.
For general Greensheet donations:
Use the dedicated KW Cares deduction field. All greensheet donations received through the KW Cares dedicated field will be submitted to KWRI through the transmittal process and included in your monthly ACH fees transaction to KWRI.
Note: The account number for KW Cares Contributions is 2-4010. This account should always have a $0 balance at transmittal.
Donations Outside of the Greensheet:
KW Cares donations collected outside of the Greensheet (i.e. collection jar, team meeting donations) will need to be mailed to KW Cares as follows:
- Make your check for the total amount of the cash collected payable to KW Cares.
- Provide a list of donor names and amount of contribution for each donor.
- If donor is unknown list it as “various” or “unknown donors” and include the total amount of contributions form the unknown donors.
- Mail your check(s) with the list of donor names to KW Cares at 1221 South Mopac Expressway, Suite 400, Austin, Texas 78746.
Note: Do not send cash or gift cards
Market Centers and Associates can make donations to KW Cares directly online. Please ask your associates and any general public donors to include your Market Center number in the “Enter MC Number” field so it will be counted towards your Market Center’s goal.
Market Center Fundraisers for local charities/local charity funds:
Donors will not be receipted by KW Cares when a Market Center Fundraiser is conducted.
Set up the deduction as follows: Enter KW Cares as a deduction in WinMORE under Enter - Deductions.
Please contact KW Cares at firstname.lastname@example.org for tax ID information or if you have additional questions.
You are not allowed to use the KW Cares name or logo, and funds collected for your local Market Center charity should be posted to a completely separate account set up, (for example) as "South Ogden Sunshine Fund", in your liability accounts. These funds should never be intermingled with KW Cares donations.
Note: Ensure your associates know whether or not your local charity fund is a registered tax deductible organization or not. Most local charity funds will not be 501C(3) charities.
KW Cares Fundraiser:
Please call KW Cares PRIOR to initiating a KW Cares Fundraiser. In order to use the KW Cares logo or Tax ID you must have an approved fundraising agreement. This agreement should be signed by the TL or OP BEFORE it is submitted to KW Cares for approval. This agreement must be in effect PRIOR to collecting any funds or marketing of the event.
KW Cares and Amazon Smile:
- Looking for a simple and automatic way to support KW Cares every time you shop, at no cost to you? Click & Select: Click smile.amazon.com and select Keller Williams Realty Cares as your charity of choice.
- Create a Bookmark: Visit smile.amazon.com and press Control B on your keyboard to create a bookmark for easy access.
- Utilize Amazon Assistant: Install the Amazon Assistant to get easy access to Product Comparisons, Deal of the Day, and time-saving shortcuts which all link to smile.amazon.com. A download link for all browsers can be found by clicking here.
- Browser Extensions: Once you choose Keller Williams Realty Cares as your charity of choice, you can add the AmazonSmile extension to your browser of choice, which will ensure each time you shop Amazon will give to KW Cares.