WinMORE scans your backup folder to ensure that your backups are happening. If WinMORE detects there are no backups newer than 3 days old it will display an error similar to the messages below:
The error message indicate you don't have a current backup, possible reasons include:
- WinMORE is not being closed down daily by all users. When the last person shuts WinMORE down each day, a backup should occur. Have all users shut down WinMORE and watch for the backup process to run. If it does not, check to ensure your backups are enabled by using the following instructions:
- Open WinMORE and go to Setup - Backup
- Click the OK/Enable button (the window will close)
- Go back into Setup - Backup and click Backup Now to confirm the backup process runs properly.
Search any error messages that may come up and follow the steps until the backup runs properly.
- A "ghost user" is showing still logged in stopping the backup process from running. For resolutions, follow the steps outlined here.
If you are not able to get your backups to run after following these steps, please reach out to MCASupport@kw.com