What must our Market Center do immediately when we terminate the MCA?
- Remove the MCA from WinMORE to remove access to mykw.kw.com. Click here for directions.
- Notify bank to block any access to accounts and to account information such as online banking. It is typically someone with signature ability to contact the bank.
- Get office keys from MCA and have office locks changed.
- Locate back up files for AccountEdge and WinMORE. These programs are supposed to be backed up daily to an offsite and this may be to a thumb drive.
- Ensure you have passwords for all accounts and computers then change password on any computer the MCA might access.
- Make a plan for handling transactions and transmittal in lieu of MCA.
NOTE: If assistance is needed from a Market Center Services Representative please visit the Command MarketPlace (look in Insight & Operations) for options regarding remote or onsite MCA support during your transition.