The antivirus program installed on the MCA computer may have flagged the freebyte file and blocked or if your WinMORE does not have proper permissions to create the transmittal file.
- To check to see if the file is blocked:
- Navigate to the WinMORE3 folder, locate the fbzip.exe file
- Right click.
- Select properties.
- In the bottom of the properties window look for a button to “unblock” the program.
Enable "Run as Administrator":'
- Right click the WinMORE shortcut
- Select Properties
- Go to the Shortcut tab
- Click Advanced
- Check the run as Administrator checkbox
- Click OK