Error: MapiEx could not send the email message.
- Go to your AccountEdge20xx folder.
- There will be a folder with the name of “MapiEX Disabler”.
- Open this folder and there will be a .txt file called “MapiEx Disabler”.
- Right click and click on Cut.
- Paste this file back into the current year AccountEdge20xx folder. The other possible fix suggested was that sometimes since we send through Outlook and the receiver may not receive through Outlook and it’s possible that the .pdf file will be changed to a .dat format. You can go into Outlook and click on Tools, Options, Mail Format. The first option has to do with outgoing mail and the drop down box can be set to “plain text” to try and prevent this from happening.