This is a caused by your computer's Data Execution Prevention settings blocking access to the DLL files in WinMORE3. This is most commonly found in Multi-User WinMORE where your operating system is trying to prevent you from executing files from your network. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-Data-Execution-Prevention-settings?SignedIn=1
Change Data Execution Prevention settings Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that helps prevent damage from viruses and other security threats by monitoring your programs to make sure they use the computer's memory safely.
For more information, see What is Data Execution Prevention?
- Open System by clicking the Start button ,
- Click Properties.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Under Performance, click Settings.
- Click the Data Execution Prevention tab
- Click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
- To turn off DEP for an individual program, select the check box next to the program that you want to turn off DEP for, and then click OK.
- If the program is not in the list, click Add.
- Browse to the Program Files folder, find the executable file for the program (it will have an .exe file name extension), and then click Open.
- Click OK
- Click OK in the System Properties dialog box if it appears
- Click OK again.
You might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Unblock the DLL files in WinMORE3:
- Navigate to the WinMORE3 folder.
- Sort the list by type.
- Locate the .dll files
- One at a time, right click on the .dll file
Not all .dll files may be blocked, it could only be some of them.
- In the General Tab, at the bottom you should see an Unblock button.
- Click that.
You will most likely need to restart your computer after unblocking the necessary files.
- Navigate to Windows Security
- Click Virus and Threat Protection
- Click Virus and Threat Protection Settings
- Turn Real-Time Protection off