The Training Tracker (T2) report is a powerful tool in helping associates make the connection between attending training at the market center, through the region, and through KWRI with the increase in their volume, units, and GCI achieved. Here's how to pull the report and the KWRI template for sharing the information.
This is also a great piece of your market center's story in recruiting and inviting recruits to visit the market center through training experiences.
- Log in to KWConnect.com
- Click on your profile photo (or silhouette) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the My Reports button to see your events
- Choose report name (Market Center – Training Tracking)
- Choose your region
- Choose your market center
- Enter a date range
NOTE: The report is based on Transmitted data, the date range should cover only TRANSMITTED periods.
- Select ONE item from the list of Event Types.
NOTE: Event type "Other" is not included in the T2 results. To be included in your T2 results, the event type must be set to Class, ALC Meeting, Team Meeting or Leadership Consultation. "Other" is intended for events that you do not want to affect T2 results such as a Vendor Lunch and Learn.
- Click submit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for your stats (you can download a tracker spreadsheet as well right from this page!)
- DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR RESULTS! Download a copy of the Training Tracker template by going to KWConnect > Growth > Growth Resources, scroll down to the Share Your Story section, and download the Editable Training Tracker Flier to easily and professionally share your results! Save it as an image (.jpg or .png) so you can post to social media as well!
- Be sure to add any text or graphics to ensure the flier is in compliance with your state's brokerage marketing requirements.