Both of these items link to internet windows that open from a URL sent by WinMORE. If the window is not opening on your computer there are a couple things that could cause this
- Make sure you network connection is not shown as public. Either Private or Domain should be set. If your internet connection is set to public, your security programs can limit access to functions.
- Ensure you Antivirus program is not blocking WinMORE (oinsight.exe) through the Firewall.
- HTML link are not properly associated to your default browser. Setting your default browser can vary depending on operating system, directions can be found for your specific operating system by googling "default browser for windows xxx" where xxx is the version of Windows you are running.
- File type association for html is either not set up to a specific program, or is directed to something other than a browser. Search google for "file type association for windows version xx" where xx is the version of windows you have.
- Permissions are not set correctly for WinMORE. WinMORE should have the shortcut set for Run As Administrator.
- Right Click on the WinMORE desktop shortcut
- Select Properties
- Select The Shortcut Tab if not selected by default
- Click the Advanced Button
- Check the box for "Run As Administrator"
- Click OK
If all these are set correct, please reach out to MCASupport@kw.com.