KWLuxuryhomes.com is KW's luxury search site. This site only includes KW listings that have been designated as luxury in the KWLS by the listing agent, and that meet the luxury price point that is setup for each individual Market Center.
- Click here to learn how an agent will designate a KWLS listing as luxury.
Each Market Center must calculate what that minimum luxury price point is, for their local market, then update the Market Center White Pages profile with this minimum price point.
To learn how to calculate and update the minimum price point for listings in your local market, follow the steps below:
Calculate the Price Point
1. Pull a list of all closed transactions, from your local MLS(s).
2. Sort the list by price, from highest to lowest.
3. Pull out the top 10%. For example, if there are 1000 closed listings in your MLS, pull out the top 100 listings that have the highest price point.
- If you happen to have one very unusual transaction, high or low, that doesn't represent your typical market, discard it from the list.
4. The very lowest price point on this list determines what your minimum luxury price point is, for listings in your market.
If your minimum luxury price point is below $500,000, which is our national minimum, then you will have to enter $500,000 using the steps below.
Update the Price Point in White Pages
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the bottom right of the page, in the Quick Links section, click White Pages.
3. Click Market Center Information.
4. Search for your Market Center, and choose your Market Center from the results list.
5. In the middle of the Market Center profile, find the "Minimum sales price for a Luxury Listing" field and enter your Market Center's price point.
6. Click Save, at the bottom of the profile.