The MC Team Administration Tool is the tool that the MCA and AMCA(s) which drives the official organization and roster for the teams in your Market Center. These team rosters directly affect team setup in Command and KWRI Awards. Access to this tool is based on the role a leader has on their KW White Pages profile, which include the following roles: MCA, Assistant MCA, and MC Leader.
After a team member has been added to the team, the user adding the team member will also be able to set their team member role. If their role within the team changes, the MCA or AMCA(s) will need to make that update within the MC Team Management Tool. By default these are the team Command permissions for an associate based the role entered when being added to a team:
- Rainmaker - Unlimited (The permission level for this role is not editable)
- Transaction Coordinator, Administrative Assistant - Enhanced (The permission level for this role is editable)
- Any other team member role - Standard (The permission level for this role is editable)
To change team member roles in the MC Team Management Tool:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Team Management category, then select Teams.
5. Find and select the team, by clicking on the Team Name.
6. Locate the desired team member, click the Role drop-down, and select the new role. The role will be updated immediately within the team roster.