When WinMORE presents an error message, this generally signals that all computers and users operating WinMORE have not been updated to the correct permission settings or that they have been disabled by an anti-virus program or a real-time backup program (e.g., Carbonite).
Please schedule a time to stop and close all instances of WinMORE in your building (the last one closed should trigger a backup) and all remote users from remoting in and perform the system reset steps below:
Step 1: Clear Cache
Google Chrome is recommended for the best experience in Command. Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox may encounter issues.
Please also clear your browser cache and cookies. For step-by-step instructions, please click a link below based on your browser:
If you’re not sure which browser you’re using, please head to whatismybrowser.com and the top of the page will let you know. It will also indicate whether your browser is out of date. We strongly recommend updating to the most current version.
Step 2: Reboot All Computers Running WinMORE
- Click on the Start button in the lower left
- Choose Restart (not ShutDown) - accept updates as recommended
Step 3: Enable "Run as Administrator":
- Right click the WinMORE shortcut Select Properties
- Go to the Shortcut tab and click Advanced
- Check the run as Administrator checkbox
- Click Save
- Repeat for each WinMORE icon on each workstation - each must be updated individually as the shortcuts do not share permission settings
Step 4: File Verify
- Verify System and Data Files
- Click Okay
- Capture the next pop-up as a screenshot - this is the actual error message that allows MCA Support to begin diagnosing the error and identifying resolution steps
Please share any resulting error screens by screenshot to MCASupport@kw.com.