In December 2021, KWRI launched the new market center goals tracking applet in CommandMC.
Goals must be entered according to the deadlines set for each quarter/year:
- Your goals will lock at the start of each quarter.
- Commitment, Stretch Goals, and Q1 % are due December 31 by 11:59 pm CT
- Q2 % due March 31 by 11:59 pm CT
- Q3 % due June 30 by 11:59 pm CT
- Q4 % due September 30 by 11:59 pm CT
These are the deadlines even when they fall on a weekend or holiday.
In Command MC, Market Center leaders who have access to the Reports applet are able to set Market Center goals for the year. The goals for each quarter in the new year are meant to be entered at the end of the current year, but before the start of each quarter they can be reevaluated and even changed if necessary. Also, these goals will be locked at the start of each quarter, with specific due dates being displayed from within the tool. The goals set for each quarter will be calculated based on the percentage entered in the tool. The tracking of these Market Center goals will be coming soon.
There are two types of goals that can be entered for a Market Center:
- Commitment Goal - The number that the market center is confident they can deliver for the year. This would be tied to the market center budget.
- Stretch Goal - What the market center aspires to achieve. This would be tied to the market center's GPS.
This includes commitment and stretch goals for things like:
- The number of appointments held with R1 and R2 recruits
- The number of R1 and R2 recruits expected to join the Market Center
- The net number of associates that are expected to be added to the Market Center
- The amount of company dollar expected to be collected by the Market Center
- The amount of KW Owner profit the market center expects to receive
- The amount of Profit Share expected to be paid by the Market Center
For step-by-step instructions, please click here.
To request the ability to edit goals after the deadline, please contact your regional operations manager.